WE SHARE THE GOOD LIFE.
In the Hunter Valley, we are surrounded by some of the most beautiful landscapes Australia has to offer and, because of our grape growing and winemaking history, people come from all over the world to dine in our restaurants, drink our exceptional wine and spend time relaxing here.
At Stay n' Sip, what we offer our guests, is the opportunity to spend time living as we do.
But who are we?
Stay n' Sip began in 2020 when Pierre (from France) and Mercedes (born and bred in the Hunter Valley) met on a wine course.
Having both managed cellar doors, they identified a few things they thought their beloved Hunter Valley was lacking -
- Very few venues are equipped to cater for (or wish to welcome) large groups on a winery tour.
- Families with kids often visit the Hunter Valley Wildlife Park and Hunter Valley Gardens during their stay but miss out on experiencing quality Hunter Valley wine tasting.
- Corporate retreats finish their day at 5pm when all the cellar doors are shut but want to experience the Hunter Valley wine at night.
- Hens parties are denied booking almost everywhere.
It seemed logical to create a service that would travel to these guests in their stunning local accommodation when it would suit them best so they too could discover amazing Hunter Valley wines and live the good life.
Our service is premium, designed for those who appreciate our team's passion for wine and love for sharing their knowledge. We use wines exclusively from the Hunter Valley that are rare, back vintage or museum, often from private cellars or only available on allocation.
Our wine tasting experiences have become popular for couples celebrating their anniversary, girls and guys getaways, birthday parties, corporate retreats and families with young kids.
Today, we are proud to be regularly booked in the Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Sydney but we are available anywhere in New South Wales and look forward to expanding further afield in the future.
- Mercedes, Pierre & the Stay n' Sip team.